* Research, Identification & development of new International markets & clients through researching port data, industry websites or any other mode.
* Cold Calling to new & existing customers and managing good client relationship by providing support, information, and guidance
* Follow up inquiry contacts & referral partners. Management of export sales activities
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities.
* Coordinating with internal departments for new products of client to provide the costing
* Follow up with the internal teams (Purchase, Packaging, Production, R&D, Logistics etc) for proper coordination w.r.t export sales order and its timely dispatch.
*Coordination with vendors & internal teams for participation & execution in national/international exhibitions.
* Coordination with regulatory team for documentation and dossier filing in International markets.
* Preparing presentations, excel reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time