- To check the documents like Quality Manual, Quality Procedure Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Specifications and Guidelines.
- To approve release specifications.
- To recruit, train and evaluate staff members.
- To design and implement quality control programmes.
- To manage laboratorys equipment and other facilities.
- To plan, conduct and maintain records of internal audits.
- To take corrective actions, whenever needed.
- To follow up audit activities to verify effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- To verify the action taken after management review.
- To attend complaints and to register findings.
- To identify quality related problems and to bring into the notice for further implementation.
- To control, distribute and update Quality Manual, Quality Procedure Manual, Work instructions, Operating Procedures, Guidelines and formats.
- Implementation of International Food Safety and Quality Measures, GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiatives), FSSC-22000, and certification through auditing agency. and WHO GMP Compliances .
- Handling of Quality audit of clients and closure of the findings reported .
- Handling of Quality Control Operations by strengthening of NBAL system, NABL Surveillance audit , training , practical training for applied tests, sampling.
- To ensure stability study of newly developed products in association with R&D Team
- Introduction of LIMS system and its implementations
- Handling of Customer complaints and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks.
- To ensure all Analysis, Instrumental & Sampling (Raw Material & Finished product) activities taking place and ensure that activities are being carried out as per established SOP / Client specifications.
- To Ensure the maintenance of CONTROL COPY for each company for STS, STP, SOP, QUALITY MANUAL, and GAM with file name index , page numbering for RM, PM BULK, FG, STABILITY, WATER, PURIFIED WATER, RINSE WATER ,NEW /P2P PRODUCTS
- To ensure the change control form for any new method/Spec/STP/GAM, changed by co-packer or In House and update control and display copy.
- To ensure the OOS data as per SOP with proper documentation and attachment required.
- To verify the preparation & standardization of reagents and solutions required as per effective procedure or STP
- Verify the sampling record, label, log book sampling booth, entry and procedure followed by sampling chemist to insure RM sampling SOP proper on monthly basis
- To Ensure timely renewal of applicable license i.e. AYUSH, FSSAI, Legal Metrology and maintain its tracking records on monthly basis
- To conduct gap assessment and skill mapping of Quality associates and Development of successor for the organization in association with TOP management
- Trainings on Technical & behavioral aspects to all employees to enhance their Technical & Interpersonal Skill
- To apply suitable control of chemical consumption pattern in laboratory
- Maintaining 5's in the concern & respective area
- .Managing a Quality Control team. Being responsible for quality of products released as per specified written procedure. Performing tests to verify quality of products before they release to open market.
- Align to team to work meeting standards and customer expectations, and committed to improving laboratory performance
- Active role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Making job responsibility as per need in quality control for each division ,
- Ensure proper utilization of manpower in laboratory
- Develop the laboratory system to strict to follow process Quality manual , SOP, specification, and other establish standard,
- Customer audit compliance, NC closure, suggested improvement
- Maintaining a quality system that allows us to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Zeon Lifesciences Limited
Zeon is a research-oriented, reliable third party/contract manufacturer that provides products to a large number of world-class health & wellness organizations. Founded in 1987, Zeon is committed to delivering superior quality Nutraceutical & Ayurvedic products that are created using modern techniques of science and infrastructure. In an effort to meet the growing consumer demands, we, at Zeon, are continuously working towards modernization of our facilities in order to provide the highest quality of finished and semi-finished products.