- 1. Process implementation of SOPs to Ensure Quality of Finished Product as specified for Tablets, Powder & Syrup.
- 2. Online monitoring of processing and packaging operation and maintenance of records.
- 3. To conduct required in process testing- residual oxygen testing and leakage testing
- 4. Ensure calibration of machineries and equipments on time..
- 5. Daily reporting of non-conformity observed during monitoring of operations.
- 6. Implementation of FSSC -22000
- 7. Preparation & review of batch documents - BMR, BPR,
- 8. Monitoring of CAPA Sustainability.
- 9. Timely of quality compliance documents like Change Control, Deviation,
- 10. Maintains the document management system to ensure required documentation and data are on-site for the internal and external team.
- 11. Handling Of internal Audits & External Audit
- 12. Ensure internal Hygiene of Plant,
- 13. Fumigation activity inside the plant, Maintenance of Log Book
- 14. Implementation of Pest control management System.
- 15. Coordinating the investigation of customer/market complaints.
- 16. Handling of OOS product and conduct pep talk
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Food Processing
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time