1. Responsibility of purchase of ingredients & raw material.
2. Quotation Comparison of rates between suppliers and final rate approval from the higher authority.
3. Sending purchase orders to suppliers.
4. Making purchase orders after the final order is placed.
5. Making daily purchase report and entries in ERP.
6. Material follow up and Delivery tracking
7. Bills and challans submission to Accounts department.
8. Follow-up with the existing vendors and developing new vendors.
9. Daily reporting
10. Should be well versed with Vendor Management as well as Vendor Negotiation.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Food Processing
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time