1. Compliance of statutory requirements under safety & environment laws.
2. Organize EHS training as per annual Learning & development calendar for all employees.
3. Conduct department -specific Onsite Emergency mock drills on quarterly basis.
4. Organize EHS committee meeting on quarterly basis and implementation of the same.
5. Implement service contractor safety system in the company.
6. Implement Safety induction system in the company.
7. Conduct monthly EHS inspection system for each department & reporting of observation of the inspection to respective department head & unit head.
8. Strict implementation of Work permit system for Hot work, Confined space entry, Height work, Excavation work and Electrical work.
9. Upkeep of Health, Safety & Firefighting equipments.
10. Inspection of Pressure vessels, Lifting tools & tackles through competent persons.
11. Increase EHS awareness by arranging different motivational activities on Safety day, Fire service day & Environment day and EHS related signs & instruction boards displaying.
12. Review the safety aspects for any new project work or expansion.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time