- Responsible to come forward new ideas and improvement at department which help to increase the overall production standards.
- Responsible for the plan and implementation of day/monthly production target.
- Responsible for all day to day production activities pertaining to Powder division.
- Ensure the overall process of Manufacturing/Packing at Powder division to meet all quality complies.
- Coordination with other department and all principle parties.
- Ensure the plan and implementation of all ISO norms like ISO 14000, ISO 18000, and FSSC norms in department.
- Ensure the timely completion of BMR/BPR, and the maintaining the whole document of department.
- Ensure compliance of various cGMP monitoring tools like internal quality audits, QA Audits and Principal party audit etc.
- Ensure the proper handling and utilization of manpower.
- Responsible to assess the strength and weakness of team and motivation of team.
- Responsible to provide the training/implement to whole staff of Powder division related to 5s, CCP, OPL and cGMP and change control.
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working condition and Hygiene condition at department.
- Responsible for the plan and implementation of Preventive maintenance and validation of Equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Food Technology, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Production/Industrial, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Zeon Lifesciences Limited
Recruiter Name:Amit Ranjan
Contact Company:Zeon Lifesciences Limited